I finall flashed my XTIDE rev 1, now what?

Alexandre Souza alexandre.tabajara at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 22:13:37 CST 2017

Simple way I got several XT-IDE working:
- Boot with freedos boot disk
- FDISK /MBR
- FDISK and create ONE 31MB partition (note it is 31MB and not 32MB)
- Reboot
- Format C: /s /u (the /u is very important)
- REBOOT. There is a bug on freedos that a copy command gives a heap
corruption after a format
- Do whatever you want, even creating a D: partition of 2GB

This is what I did in many CF cards that didn't worked before.