Kenbaks in Nova Scotia

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Sun Jan 15 10:35:32 CST 2017

-------- Original message --------
From: jos <jos.dreesen at greenmail.ch>
Date: 2017-01-15  12:33 AM  (GMT-08:00)
To: "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts" <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Subject: Re: Kenbaks in Nova Scotia

>   And how a tiny museum in a tiny province could afford them.  Kind of a head scratcher!

They were not always 30K+...

I visited the museum &  talked to the (very friendly ) owner.
  While this museum in itself may not warrant a trip to Nova Scotia, the area is >well worth a visit.

>Jos

Cool.  Unfortunately I'm way over on the other side of the country so it's unlikely I'll get there.  I just wonder why the previous owner, who seems concerned with getting the Kenbak's story out to the world, elected to send so many to one rather isolated place.  Interesting.