What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

Rico Pajarola rp at servium.ch
Fri Jan 13 14:49:52 CST 2017

I don't have any pre-80ies stuff at all, but some cool/rare/obscure 32bit
machines. If I'd have to pick a single one, I'd say it's the Motorola
PowerStack E100 running Solaris 2.5.1 for powerpc. Still looking for the
sun compiler for that (one of these days I'll try to resurrect the gcc
port, but I'd rather not debug the code generation and linker issues while
also cross compiling).