What is the most prized possession in your collection?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 14:39:07 CST 2017

Mine is the HP-2000  ...  it  was a game changer   for me  in the  used
computer  business as it  gave me  a one company direction... from  dealing in
parts to keep it alive to   having  HP-3000 systems being an indy  new  HP
dealer  on  PC  products in the 80s into the 90s.

On a more personal level,   the Classic PDP-8 with the plexi  top covers
we have here in the SMECC   museum project I  have   given them.   I wanted
one ion 1965    and  finally  got one in the 80s!

Ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 1/13/2017 4:03:03 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,