What is the most amount of money you've spent on a computer or computer-related item?

Rich Cini rich.cini at verizon.net
Thu Jan 12 20:37:42 CST 2017

Hmmm. Well, in 1985 I spent something like $6500 or $7000 on a complete Mac 512k system. Ok, the box itself was only $2795 or something like that but it was all of the other stuff like the software, printer, disk drive, modem, numeric keyboard that added up. I still have the receipt somewhere in my office.

Rich Cini

Sent from my iPad