What is the most amount of money you've spent on a computer or computer-related item?

Andy Cloud r3trohub at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:35:07 CST 2017

Hi Everyone!

I know this is a bit of a personal question, so please feel free to ignore
this email!

If you're willing to answer it would also be interesting to know what drove
you to spend as much as you did on that particular computer?

For me, the most I've spent on a single computer is $2,000 for a Rev 0
Apple II around 3 years ago, I spent that much because I had wanted an
original Apple II for so long (not plus or E) and this one was so clean and
perfect! I cannot think of a time when I will sell it!

Can't wait to hear your answers :) :)

_>Andy