Re: What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

Sam O'nella barythrin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:19:59 CST 2017

https://www.flickr.com/photos/85127208@N05/7799377360/in/photostream
Not sure if this URL will share properly but this is one item I'd love to hear if anyone knows about. Definitely one of my most unusual prices however I bought it from a fellow collector and he got it from a friend's pawn shop find so not much on the true origin other than speculation.
I haven't had time to fix it, but even the molecular connectors for the power are a but unusual.
I brought it to our VCF South/Southwest a few times for showing early Portable computers.