What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 13:02:54 CST 2017

I don't have a Fortran compiler for it. I do have a BASIC that runs

on it. It has a number of useful operation like matrix operations.

The processor was intended to speed up Fourier transforms, using

a FFT. It even had a bit reversal operation for doing FFT addressing.

I also have a Diablo 80 drive, interface and a couple disks for it but have never

connected it up. When I first got it, I only had the single floppy drive.

I'd love to get more software for it. There is a lot of interesting items

in the user library.

Did you compile the Fortran on the 1080 or cross compile from some

other machine? By 1980 it was getting pretty long in the tooth.

The digitizer was most likely the reason it was still being used.

It is relatively easy to use.

Dwight