What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

Graham Toal gtoal at gtoal.com
Tue Jan 10 22:16:53 CST 2017

I have an Acorn Prophet - a machine that no-one I've met seems to even
know ever existed.  It's a re-badged or re-worked Acorn Atom targetted
at the commercial market.  ("Profit", geddit?)

I don't know if they were ever sold.  I was gven it during one of
Acorn's regular junk clearings when I worked there.

Graham
PS I see someone mentioned a 3B2.  I had one of those too, I remember
it specifically because it was the first computer I ever wrote a
magazine article about that was published - I published it under a
pseudonym which I've now forgotten so I doubt I'll ever see that
review again. It was a UK PC magazine.  Probably "PC Magazine" or
something similar.