What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

ethan at 757.org ethan at 757.org
Tue Jan 10 22:07:34 CST 2017

Cray J932SE

Original paper copies of Dvorak newsletters and software catalogs that
came with my IMSAI 8080. Prices for Microsoft BASIC and all that. I'd
imagine the paperwork is more rare than the system. There are color
brochures for some other systems like vectorgraph as well. I should check
to make sure they exist in scanned format in the wild.

Apple IIGS that Wozniak autographed for me when he visited Virginia Beach.

Yamaha C1 286-12 midi laptop. It doesn't work and most others I find are
same situation. But more rare than the computer is I found a print copy of
the service manual that even Yamaha doesn't have. It came with
documentation that wasn't in the wild, so I set it free and it should
answer questions for others. Would like to get hold of working unit eprom
dumps.

--
Ethan O'Toole