What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 21:40:37 CST 2017

Off the top of my head, here's a whimsical little oddball - the
Passez-Sonna Floppy Clock:

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/modern-floppy-disc-clock-passez-sonna-430407608

Mine has a red, white & blue 'stars & stripes' (US flag) motif printed on
it, but is otherwise identical. It's the only one of its type I have ever
seen..