What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 19:35:32 CST 2017

That is amazing Ian !  -   Photo?
Wonder  what the  ticket  was  for that back in its new  day...
Ed#

In a message dated 1/10/2017 4:27:44 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
isking at uw.edu writes:

I'd have  to say my VAX 6000-600.  It has six processors, and therefore  is
alternatively known as the VAX 6660 - the Devil's VAX.  :-)   I've not been
able to boot it because I don't have three-phase power to my  house.
However, I've been informed that the H405 can be rewired to run  correctly
off dryer power, which I do have.  That's one of the (many)  projects on my
post-dissertation list.

With six processors and a  half-gigabyte of RAM, I've been told this is
probably the most built-out  VAX 6600 remaining.  -- Ian
--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D.  Candidate
The Information School  <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal  <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab  <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an  old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to  China."