GMAIL accounts suspended.

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Mon Jan 9 06:47:31 CST 2017

> Why does this keep on happening?  What is google doing to cause this
> to happen?

>> Your membership in the mailing list cctalk has been disabled due to
>> excessive bounces

"Bouncing mail", presumably.  Certainly every time I've gotten that and
investigated, I've found record of my rejecting list mail.

But why are you asking us rather than Google (who is in a position to
tell you what they're doing, including mail they reject) or our
listowner (who's in a position to tell you what behaviour the list is
seeing from Google)?

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org