Unknown keyboard

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Sat Jan 7 16:36:32 CST 2017

On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 2:16 PM, Kyle Owen <kylevowen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have an idea what this keyboard went to? The "here is" key
> tells me it's likely a terminal, but the hex key pad is throwing me off.
>
> Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/zTgR2
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kyle

I recall having one of those, many years ago - and I had/have no idea where
or what it came from.  But it was definitely the same keyboard, I remember
the unique hex pad.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."