Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls of the 1980s and 1990s

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 22:01:06 CST 2017

I liked the one with the guy seated at a "desk" which is apparently
outfitted with nothing more than a color dot-matrix printer and a telephone
set. Must be a serious power-user, then..

But, at least to my eye, the women are much more attractive than the
typical eastern-european models - with their unending parade of angular
eyes and faces with unnaturally high cheekbones.