Year 2017

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 01:13:20 CST 2017

The pursuit, in and of itself, will always remain. What we see, and will
continue to see, is a series of changes in focus and interest.

Most of my classic-compy interest in in the 8-bit home computers, and the
CBM machines (C64) in specific. And for now, I can't say that I see any
diminished interest in this amazing old platform.. if anything, the
enthusiasm continues to build. The limits of the system have yet to be
reached.