February 2017 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Feb 1 04:36:00 CST 2017
Ending: Tue Feb 28 21:45:16 CST 2017
- [cctalk-request at classiccmp.org: confirm 38290c8a992491eda604beff5a06ff20cd7e85f5]
- Please identify this circuit board
- Looking for Eyring PDOS for TMS-9900
- RT-11 Basic source available
- RL02 version of UNIX6?
- Logic Analysers
- Free to a good home: Honeywell/Bull DPS-6 workstation / server (Seattle, WA)
- OT: RANT (Was: [cctalk-request at classiccmp.org: confirm 38290c8a992491eda604beff5a06ff20cd7e85f5]
- VCF East online ticketing is open
- HP Integral PC Accessories?
Martin.Hepperle at dlr.de
- Cromemco disk question
- 11/44, parts, 11/24, DZ11
- One more VCF East tech class/teacher needed
- PDP8/e power controller connections
- Macintosh Floppy
- Need to borrow Amiga 2000/3000 keyboard near Oakland, CA...
- LMI Lambda?
- PDP-8/e M8310 Help
- Updated Spacewar for the PDP-8/I, 8/E, etc....
- tu58fs - PDP-11 file sharing with TU58 tape emulator, now RT-11
- The Biggin Hill Omnibus
- PDP-11/24 CPU later version
- Unidentified (CDC?) panel
- Odd-looking scope trace on an address line
- need (physical) key for Sun SPARCserver 1000e
- More of the collection for sale: Franklin ACE 100, LNW-80, Commodore PET 8032
- SWTPC 6800 for sale
- FOR SALE: SWTPC 6800
- RSTS V7 magtape images on bitsavers
- 16MB memory module for a PC110
- Wanted: AT&T 3B2 systems & software
- SunOS 3.5 and SMD disks
- Disassembly of a DG One?
Ian S. King
- tu58fs - oversized TU58 tapes under XXDP and RT-11
- Information Request: unidentified HP 9825T instructions
- Trend HSR500 Paper Tape Reader manual
- 8085 RAM testing program
- New batch of pdp8 OMNIBUS to USB interface! Please Read and react!
- PDP 11 Line Time Clock (LW11L) M787 and EIS board, (KE11E) M7238
- AT&T 3B2 UNIX System V User Reference Manual for sale
- DATAC 1000
- Changing wire-wrap configurations on DEC circuit boards
- Yale renames Calhoun College for Grace Hopper
- Current Loops and TTYs (was Re: New batch of pdp8 OMNIBUS to USB interface! Please Read and react!)
- trying to resurrect a DG Nova 3
- How I came to vintage computers
- Mystery QED board
- Fwd: Fwd: ibm 29 (keypunch?)
- FS: PDP-8 Music System paper tape set
- Amateur Radio use of Teleprinters (was Re: New batch of pdp8 OMNIBUS to USB interface! Please Read and react!)
- confirm e3191f334ef584df40dccf9737f54f4dcd016a5d
- Old DEC Documentation
- DEC Documentation
- 38-52mm Adapter for B&L Stereozoom -- Cheap
- VCF West is August 5-6
- PDP 11/70 by PiDP8/i maker
- Box of old books
- PDF PDF Which is right and which is ... Was Re: PDP-11/24 CPU later version
COURYHOUSE at aol.com
- Reading PALs
- Harris VOS question
- Wanted: Amiga 1000 hard drive
- DATARAM DR-118 docs?
- Atlanta job opening
- OT: Immediate job opening in Atlanta
- Displaywriters in Chicago
- Gimix 8K PROM board
- Error in PDP-12 Prints, and maybe all PDP-12s.
- ISO IBM 3278 keyboards
Guy Sotomayor Jr
- Y Combinator is restoring one of Alan Kay's Xerox Alto machines
- Sun E10000 Historical Enquiry
- LGP-Resto Update
- 3D scans and sounds
- DISSPLA fortran source anyone?
- Q Bus Music Board
- IBM Series/1 listed on UK Ebay
- Hello! Finally on cctalk!
- WTB: IM-6100s / OSI 560Z Project
- after a long search, I found the Dr. Dobbs bound volumes
- How to refurbish plotter pens?
- Data General MTB Reference Sought
- Looking for a toggle switch
- VIC 20 in film
- HP 2647F cable
- SW tapes found today
- VIA SMECC __ PART 1 RTTY Journal A Gift to all of us From Bill Henry
COURYHOUSE at aol.com
- LGP-30 Video Update
- Ohio Scientific 560Z Board: IT LIVES!
- list issue
- Wildly hopeful eBay seller
- Sparcbook 3TX Hard Drive?
- adb use on xenix 3.0?
- Still Looking For AT&T 3B2 Internals Docs
- DEC DW11 information?
- MIPS I-IV instruction set standards
- IBM S/32, PDP-11/60+RL01, PDP-11/34, East Lansing MI
- DEC VT100/220 line wrapping semantics sought
- Cassette Interface Assistance
- I hate the new mail system
Last message date:
Tue Feb 28 21:45:16 CST 2017
Archived on: Wed Mar 1 00:06:44 CST 2017
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).