RT-11 idle light pattern

David C. Jenner classiccmp at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 28 21:57:49 CST 2017

The sources to each release were usually included with the distribution
so that custom system settings could be sysgened.  The sources are
uncommented, however.

You could implement this by finding the commented out source in the
sources and regenerating the system, with the code in the appropriate place.

Dave