Lisa Source Code

rich.cini at verizon.net rich.cini at verizon.net
Wed Dec 27 20:14:14 CST 2017

		That is really awesome. Not being deep into the Lisa platform, I wonder if the sources to the Toolbox ROM (or equivalent) was also recovered and how different the sources are to those already out there for the original Mac.

		Get Outlook for iOS

On 2017-12-27 8:21 PM, Ed via cctalk wrote:
> pretty  neat... what   format material was it stored  on!?
> Ed#

Reliably informed it was stone tablets .. took several Top Men quite a
few years to figure out the carved alphabet though

--T