Restoring a VT50 (VT52 actually) .

Fritz Mueller fritzm at fritzm.org
Tue Dec 26 15:25:43 CST 2017

> On Dec 26, 2017, at 3:25 AM, Mattis Lind via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> … Instead I came up with a small
> circuit (well stole actually from the VT100 schematics) that generated a
> composite video signal from the TTL signals generated by the VT52…

Oh — this is a cool idea!  Will keep in the bag of tricks if necessary for future work on the VT52.

> @Fritz: You don't need to get a dump of the PROMs in your terminal. I think
> the ones I have is in pretty good shape.

You beat me to it!  I think I will still upgrade my PROM sockets over this holiday break, and will just go ahead and dump the PROMs while I’m at it since I’ll have them out anyway.  Mine are labeled the same as the ones you listed.

  cheers,
    —FritzM.