TI 99/4a It Lives! but extended basic? acts bizzare...Help?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Dec 11 19:52:25 CST 2017

TI 99/4a It  Lives! but extended basic?  acts   bizarre...

Great  got the  video cable 5 bucks   from the  UK  - -SOLVED!

Works  and fires up with out the extended basic  plugged in
but when I pluged it in and  selected the option  for  extended basic at
book up just hangs  no
prompt on screen  etc.

I have the  screed  that TI had that was more of an  industrial  display
rather than the
screen that was converted TV that may have been earlier.. Heavy little
monitor!
It has a  strong mesh looking internal mask on the screen   compared to
modern   color CRTS/

We also have  a  Epson looking  printer  with TI logo  to pair up

The  goal of  course is to  set  up as a display  at  SMECC Museum  with
some of the other micros
where it  can be demo'ed  I have the speech  module   too but have no idea
what to do with that.

 Have a disc with cable but need  some  sort of an expansion  to plug it
in.

The adventure  continues... as  always   drop any  ideas  hits  etc  to
us///
Learning as  we  go As I never used or  sold any of these  when in the biz
back then!

Ed Sharpe Archivist  for SMECC  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)