LA30 restore complete

Fritz Mueller fritzm at fritzm.org
Mon Dec 11 01:47:31 CST 2017

Hi Henk,

On 12/10/2017 04:08 AM, Henk Gooijen wrote:

> One question: where did you find paper for this printer.
> It is not a “standard” format …

I have about a third of a box of paper that came with the LA30 when I
picked it up from surplus many years ago.

I've ordered a new box of paper from labeloutfitters.com (if you search
"9-7/8" on their site they seem to have green bar and blank).  This was
something Mattis had searched out.  Price was reasonable, but the
shipping was expensive :-(

I'll post again after I receive the paper if its the right thing.

     cheers,
       --FritzM.