Dec-10 Day announcement from Living Computers: Museum + Labs

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sun Dec 10 13:10:07 CST 2017

> On Dec 10, 2017, at 00:21, Rich Alderson via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> Happy DEC-10 Day!
>
> It is my honor to announce that we at Living Computers: Museum + Labs
> are releasing to the computing community our Massbus Disk Emulator
> and all the associated software.

This is wonderful! And the timing of your announcement makes me giggle with delight. I don't have any Massbus equipment, but I still love this on general principle.

> We expect that it will also work with the RH780 on the VAX-11/780 and
> VAX-11/785 although we have not yet tested it in this configuration.

If somebody would like to sell me a Massbus-equipped 780 or 785 system, I can test that out for y'all. :)

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/