OT: Argh--my old faithful HP16C is failing!

Paul Berger phb.hfx at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 19:18:37 CST 2017

A good source of replacement displays is from 12C of the same vintage,
there was lots of them produced and they can often be obtained for a
reasonable cost.  If you you look in the archives of the forums on
hpmuseum.org you will find advise on what to look for for a suitable
replacement.  I have done the surgery myself and it is not too difficult.

Paul.