ISO Matrox Multibus SX-900 graphics card manual

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 20:01:17 CDT 2017

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 12:03 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> on a whim I bought
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/142363021266
>
> 640x480x8 Multibus graphics board with 80286 and NEC 7220

Seller has another one listed, $60 BIN:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/142363050572

While on the topic of Matrox graphics boards from around the same time
frame, does anyone know of any Matrox boards that use an NS32016 CPU
other than the QG-640?

Someone was asking me about such a board, which is definitely not a
QG-640, with an NS32016 CPU and a Matrox copyright date of 1985 in the
firmware. The board form factor might be something similar to a full
sized ISA bus board, although I can't be sure about that.

I don't see anything in the manuals here that could be a match. The
only one I saw with an NS32016 CPU is the QG-640.
http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/matrox/