Computer pickup

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Mon Apr 24 10:08:55 CDT 2017

Richard Byron
Computer Reset
9525 Skillman St
Dallas, TX
214-348-6484

Richard is one of the nicest old men I have ever met! He has been repairing
computers and terminals since 1983.
Please be aware that if you have allergies, PLEASE take Benadryl or
something before you go.
The aisles are only about 2 feet wide, and crammed full of everything. The
place stinks, like something crawled under a pallet and died.
There are bugs everywhere, and one pallet full of termites.

Even so, it is a real treasure trove. I hope you and some other guys can
rescue the stuff before more deterioration. He is looking for at least $1000
per cabinet.

Cindy