Genuine KM11 board (and plea for RX01 Front Bezel)

Rick Bensene rickb at bensene.com
Mon Apr 24 10:03:41 CDT 2017

Tony D. wrote:

> Are any DEC enthusiasts here jealous of this :
>https://www.flickr.com/photos/tony_duell/33427116663/in/dateposted-public/

Interesting coincidence.   I was digging through some boxes of stuff yesterday, and I came across two sets of these in really nice condition.   Haven't tested 'em yet (had /no/ idea that they could be used for diagnosis of an RX01 control board) but looks like they should be pretty simple to check out.  I had didn't know of the existence of these before yesterday.   I did a little searching and found that they are useful for debugging 11/35 and 11/40 systems, as well as RK05 drives...but didn't see anything about the RX01 drive electronics.

Speaking of RX01's, does anyone out there have a spare front bezel for the RX01 that they'd be willing to part with?
I have a working RX01 on my 8/e system (both drives good, amazingly) but the bezel was missing when I got it.
It'd be nice to have, as it looks rather dumpy in the rack with the rest of the system.

Best wishes to all,
-Rick
--
Rick Bensene