Did we miss the 20th anniversary of classiccmp?

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 11:35:46 CDT 2017

From: cctalk [cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] on behalf of Noel Chiappa via cctalk [cctalk at classiccmp.org]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2017 10:51 AM
To: cctalk at classiccmp.org
Cc: jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Re: Did we miss the 20th anniversary of classiccmp?

    > On Apr 21, 2017, at 1:26 AM, Pontus Pihlgren wrote:

    > It makes me wonder, what is the oldest still running mailinglist?

I don't have access to my _old_ email (i.e. from the 80's) to confirm this,
and I don't think they still have copies of the very oldest mail, but the
IETF list has got to be pretty old (first meeting was early '86, but they may
not have had a mailing list for a while, yet).

Risks started in the summer of '85, so that one's older.

        Noel