Bitsavers size

Alexandre Souza alexandre.tabajara at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 00:01:33 CDT 2017

Is there interesting of having a "comunity backup" of bitsavers in Brazil?

Here in Sao Paulo we have a network maintained by friends. When we meet, we
all r-sync our secondary backups and when we get home, r-sync the primary
backups. We have many data repositories in safe harbour, and we would be
interested in mirroring bitsavers too.

If it is ok, we can arrange ONE rsync via internet (or HD thru mail) and
share in Brazil.

Thanks
Alexandre