Pass on (Was: APL and descendants - was Re: If C is so evil why

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 15 00:05:40 CDT 2017

I have a tiny APL that was written for the 8080 someplace.

It has input that use ASCII keyboard input instead of the

funny characters.

I played with it a little on my IMSAI. The fellow had hand

written and assembled it by hand.

Not something I'd ever like to do.

I make to many simple mistakes and I don't have any interest

in erasure companies.

Dwight