TRS-80 curiosity

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 14 07:31:50 CDT 2017

On 4/13/2017 9:07 PM, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:
>>> Model I Hard Disk Adapter (40 to 50 pin):
>>> http://prof-80.fr/interface-hd-modele-1-n-26-1132
> On Fri, 14 Apr 2017, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:
>> Nope, it's none of those.
>
> Can you describe in what ways it differs?

OK. I just opend the little plastic box.

It isn't shown, but I assume the end of the cable is a female
edge connector.  Your other end is a male coming out of the box.
I have cables on both ends both ending in female connectors.

The PC board shows two resistors and two transistors. Mine has
four resistors and two disk capacitors.

Obviously not even similar.

On another note, the box is labeled "To EI Screen Printer Port".
Not sure what that means as the EI has a "Line Printer Card Edge"
and not something specific to the Screen Printer.

bill