DEC wall plates, cables

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 02:54:26 CDT 2017

Your chance to use real DEC wall plates!!!

While going through boxes of stuff in the basement, I found a few cases of
DEC wall plates and Adirondack Wire and Cable AWC8100-14-W cables, both
sealed in factory bags.

There is no H # on the wall plates,but I recall seeing them in DEC sales
catalog

The cables look like RJ11 and I'll try to open one and measure it tomorrow.

Contact me off list if you are interested in making an offer. Shipping from
61853, and as many as you want $10 S&H in US.