Availability of PDP-8i Front Panel

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 26 21:57:42 CDT 2016

Hi
    As I make panels I have the dimentions for PDP-8/e (two types) ,8/f,8/m and 8/I.
All except the 8/I start from the same 3mm Perspex blank.   The holes are laser cut.
First caution.
Cutting square or rectangular holes in thin plastic sheet is not for the faint  hearted.

The round holes  need  lining up with the switches behind them.
By all means have a go using  proto boards Pi etc

Second caution
 I you deviate from the DEC bus and wiring structure then all the  vast documentation
Becomes useless.

So see how you get on. I'll always have ready made available.
Rod

Sent from my iPad