Need info on obscure Flip Chip

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Sep 11 16:41:16 CDT 2016

Hi, I'm looking for information on a semi-obscure Flip Chip; an M826 (sort
sort of combination clock/counter). I can't find out anything about it.
Apparently the M8xx Flip Chips were generally custom modules intended for
a specific device, which is probably why I can't find anything on it.

I've looked in the Digital Logic Handbooks for 1969-1977, with no luck. So
I also looked through the Spare Module Handbook to see if I could find
something else that used it, so I could see if the documentation for that
thing covered it (e.g. I found the M167 in the RS64 Maintenance Manual).
However, I struck out there too.

My Google-fu wasn't strong enough to turn up anything online. Anyone have
anything on this beast?

	Noel