Logic Analyser Advice

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Fri Sep 9 20:04:33 CDT 2016

Do you have the grey rectangular bits that plug into the pods?  If not,
you're pretty much screwed - they are (were) a proprietary part.

I have a 1630G and I really like it, but I held out until I could find one
with the bits that plug into the pods, since they are unobtainium.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."