AS400 Model 170 potentially available...

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Fri Sep 9 13:22:33 CDT 2016

Weirdstuff has been offered an AS400 Model 170 located in a data center.
If anyone is interested in purchasing it, let me know off list - please
include the approximate price you'd be willing to pay for the critter.

I'll pass your info on to Weirdstuff so they can decide whether to make
a bid on it or not.

Note: I am not affiliated with Weirdstuff other than as a paying
client. They don't like to see vintage gear scrapped anymore than I do.

Regards,
Lyle
--
73      AF6WS