The huge lot that had the NIB 8" floppies is now on ebay

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Tue Sep 6 22:43:02 CDT 2016

IMHO there have been some really fun conversations spun off of such posts,
whether of the nature of "What the h*ll is that?", or "What moron would
charge that much for that?", or even "Ah, I remember...."  I agree that the
volume is low enough and the entertainment value high enough to leave
things be.  -- Ian

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."