Sage II

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Sat Oct 29 16:32:10 CDT 2016

On 29/10/2016 22:08, william degnan wrote:
> Of course, but I just wanted to do this guy a favor and image the disks, I
> did not want to set up my system and get all into it and whether I have 80
> or 40 track drives, and what image disk settings to use..busy week.

If it's any help, all four Sage IIs I've seen had half-height Mitsubishi
80-track DS drives, including the one I have.  But that's really a
single datum point, as three came from the same place at about the same
time, and I suspect the fourth may have come from the same original
supplier.

--
Pete
Pete Turnbull