Tek 40xx computer users

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 23:01:51 CDT 2016

Thanks Pete.

The 4051 is working perfectly so far, with a few examples I have typed in.

I started a conversation with VintageTek (Dave Brown and Ed Sinclair) to see what they have.

I looked at the 'Toaster' schematics here, it should be fairly easy for me to build this one up:

http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/pdf/tektronix/405x/

Interesting, the source firmware is in the fiche directory, I have had some fun reading it, the comments are a hoot.

Next on the list, I will get a Kraft joystick and build that up, its a simple op amp integrator circuit (the more you move the stick, the faster the voltages ramp to the 4051)

thanks for anything you have, its a fun machine.

Randy