Time to get rid of weird connected appliances! <<SKYNET MUST DIE>> check this

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Mon Oct 24 00:32:46 CDT 2016

On 10/23/2016 9:32 PM, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
> Similarly, my home camera system connects to an Axis concentrator
I'm using Foscam cameras, which are ip connected, but the model I have
isn't "cloud" connected, there is a mini DVR the size of a cigarette
pack that does a 16 channel recorder to an attached USB drive.

You do all yourself.  paranoia is a good thing.

Mouse mentioned Sparc systems.  I know of a friend who runs a well known
site to us (not Jay) on an Alpha for the reasons Mouse mentioned.

Thanks
jim