RL02 packs available [Was: Re: Are DEC TK50/TK70 tapes worth hanging onto?]

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Thu Oct 20 10:17:31 CDT 2016

> On Oct 20, 2016, at 00:09, Pontus Pihlgren <pontus at Update.UU.SE> wrote:
>
> My packs come from a PDP-11/34 system. So there are some XXDP and RT-11
> packs. I look to image them before I ship them off.

I have an XXDP 2.5 pack, but I don't think I have any with RT-11 on them. One or two RT-11 packs could be useful to help me get bootstrapped. No hurry, though. It'll still be quite a while before my PDP-11/44 project bubbles to the top.

If anybody listening has RL02 packs with installation stuff suitable for my VAX-11/730, that would really interest me.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/