MFM floppy and HD emulator DREM

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 17 15:08:02 CDT 2016

I have been using David's emulator with some success. I needed to modify it
a bit to make it work with a MicroVAX 2000 and it may still need a bit of
software work, but I am happy with it. I have the Rev A board, I believe
David is planning a new run of updated boards which have some worthwhile
convenience changes.

Regards

Rob