Getting out of the hobby

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 22:06:55 CDT 2016

" I can read about using arsphenamine
to treat syphilis, for example (historically important), without
contracting the disease and treating it myself just for "the experience"."

Thanks for that, Chuck.. while it makes the point, it's still one of the
screwiest analogies ever.

Love it. Gotta pull that one out at the next appropriate social gathering.