LA36, LA120 prints

Richard Loken rlloken at telus.net
Sat Oct 15 00:21:29 CDT 2016

On Thu, 13 Oct 2016, Paul Anderson wrote:

> If they are not scanned, I'll pay to ship them to Al or whoever.
>
> Thanks, Paul

Paul, I went to the bitsavers site and found a fairly good selection of
LA120 docs (which may or may not contain all that I have) but they don't
seem to have much on the LA36.  There Sun-1 and DPC manuals that I have
do not seem to be there either.

I looked for contact information on the sitev but I cannot find any,
I am willing to send these for scanning but I do not know how to make
contact, I have not the time, skill, or tools to scan them myself.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Systems Programmer - VMS   : "...underneath those
   Athabasca University				   : tuques we wear, our