IBM 370 Hard Drive

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:03:00 CDT 2016

I was going to say it didn't look like any S/370 drive I had seen. Its also
only the Head and Disk assembly (HAD) and if the spindle has been turned and
who wouldn't turn the spindle, its probably toast. It would make a nice
museum exhibit, provided it was donated, but I think $185 is optimistic...]

Dave
G4UGM