OT: JTAG switch box

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Fri Oct 14 17:29:02 CDT 2016

On 10/14/2016 01:05 PM, sieler_allegro wrote:
> Hi, although somewhat off topic, unless I'm reprogramming antique
> computers :) ...
>
> I was wondering if anyone might know where I could find an A/B
> switchbox for a 10-pin JTAG cable?
>
> (An old-fashioned mechanical switch would work for my purposes, but I
> don't want to have to try to build one :)

I'd try a plain old parallel printer manual A-B (C-D) switch box.
They're still available and fairly inexpensive.   You have at least 10
independent conductors--and many of these switch all 25 conductors.

Like this:

https://www.amazon.com/CablesOnline-Parallel-Printer-Rotary-SB-001/dp/B00E6SQL46/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1476484083&sr=8-6&keywords=printer+switch+box

--Chuck