ASR 33 buzzing

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Fri Oct 14 14:53:53 CDT 2016

Okay here's an interesting one.

With the 2A fuse near the motor currently blown, I tried plugging in with
the switch in the Off position, just trying to see what's going on with the
PSU.  To my surprise, the motor started buzzing as though there were a fuse
in.  But there's nothing?!  Something's messed up here.

I might just swallow hard and buy the darned books.   I hate trying to read
on my ipad or computer.