ASR 33 buzzing

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 10:16:46 CDT 2016

Check that all the clutches lock up. You can do this by hand. If

they drag it can stall the motor.

Rotate and push on the tab on each. You have to hold the one

from the input coil as the last one. The tension from rotating should

hold them all.

Always start it in local to reduce the load.

If there is a problem with one of the clutches, you'll need to

rebuild that one.

Tinker Dwight