Gaming on old systems (was Re: Twiggys [was: Re: ka... ching!])

Adrian Stoness tdk.knight at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:57:13 CDT 2016

Get a minute on and a mame Machean at ur hackerspace ;)

Mines doing a retro computer gathering in December though I'm pritty much
the only retro computer person but it does draw interest. I also organize
synth meetups.

Skullspace

As for games SimCity original
Space quest 3
Oils well
Transport tycoon

Some.oddballs I never knew the names of off my dad's Heathkit h89 some.old
basic games u can make outa book hmm idea.. u could do a basic workshop
making a game on a old system old school to deminstrate what it was like
before games came out in easy to use formats also u can't forget zork...