Twiggys [was: Re: ka... ching!]

Charles Anthony charles.unix.pro at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 20:52:42 CDT 2016

On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 6:42 PM, Chuck Guzis <cclist at sydex.com> wrote:

> On 10/08/2016 06:13 PM, TeoZ wrote:
> >
> > Everybody has something they do to chill out, some drink or jog, or
> > play games.
>
> Certainly, but playing computer games after a hard day in front of the
> number-cruncher seems like a terrible way to detox.
>
> For some years, for me, it was bicycling and bridge.

Heh. For me it was games, bicycling and bridge.

Since I was no good at computer games or bridge, the bicycling came to
dominate.

As the jobs got more and more stressful, more and more miles.

PBP 95 finisher....

(Sorry for drifting off-topic.. twiggys to collectors to obsession to
workplace stress to displacement activities)

-- Charles